Teeth Whitening – Mount Pleasant, SC
Brighten Your Smile Faster Than Ever
What is the first thing people notice about your smile? Actually, what is the first thing that you notice about your smile? Does it look yellow or stained? If you are like most people, the color immediately jumps out at you. What kind of impression does your smile make? If you are looking to instantly win people over and boost your confidence, then you are probably a perfect candidate for teeth whitening in Mount Pleasant, SC with Dr. Virginia L. Gregory. Call us today to learn more about teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry solutions.
Why Choose Smile Carolina Dental Group for Zoom! Teeth Whitening?
- Whiten Your Teeth in Our Dental Office or at Home
- Preview Your Results with Smile Design Software
- Treatments Fully Customized by Experienced Dentist
Why Would I Need Teeth Whitening?
Do you enjoy a cup (or three) of coffee at the start of each day? How about the occasional glass of red wine, or a snack of raspberries? Unfortunately, all of these (in addition to diet, aging, and genetics) can stain your teeth and make them appear dull and discolored. It is no secret: everybody likes to have white teeth, because they are one of the strongest social signifiers in our society. When someone looks at a person with a bright, perfect smile, words like attractive, intelligent, and professional quickly jump to mind.
We Can Make Your Smile Brighter
If you are looking to dramatically whiten your smile, your answer is not your toothbrush. Your home routine is great at maintaining your current shade, but it does little to improve it (and that includes so-called “whitening” toothpaste). The only way to make your teeth truly sparkle is with professional teeth whitening.
How We Whiten Teeth
We have two ways we can help whiten your teeth:
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening – Two quick visits to our dental office will send you home with custom-made mouth trays and a powerful bleaching gel. You simply wear the trays with the gel for about 30 minutes a day for about two weeks to make your teeth appear six to ten shades whiter. The gel attacks stains by breaking the bonds that hold them together, exposing your teeth to fresh oxygen, and allowing their whiteness to shine through. Our kits only use professional-grade products that are much stronger than any whitening method you can find on store shelves. This assures you a higher-quality, longer-lasting result each time you use it.
- In-Office Teeth Whitening – For people who want all the results of take-home whitening but do not want to wait, we offer a complete treatment that only takes about an hour in our dental office: Zoom! Teeth Whitening. It works by combining a powerful bleaching gel with a specialized light to whiten your teeth extremely fast. After protecting your gums and lips, the gel will be applied to your teeth and the light will be used to heat it, which activates it and helps it break up stains. The result is a brighter smile you can practically get over your lunch break.
After either treatment, simple brushing and flossing can help maintain the color for months. You can even use the take-home kits for the occasional touch-up for your in-office treatment, and this will help your new smile last for years.